“COME IN WITH EXPECTATION AND EMERGE OUT AS A PHYSICAL LEGEND”
We admit patients referred for PHYSIOTHERAPY while recovering from various types of surgery, trauma, medical conditionals or illnesses that include:
Our comprehensive care addresses physical and emotional and vocational challenges of individual. Our physiotherapists examine, evaluate and treat patients with impairments, functional limitations and disability.
Our Inpatient PHYSIOTHERAPY TREATMENT is initiated within 12 hours upon arrival to the facility.
Our physiotherapists perform thorough initial evaluations and use the findings to develop comprehensive treatment programs and establish specific, objective, measurable and time-based goals.
Our physiotherapy staff works together with other members of the health care team to provide the best possible care for each patient.
We discharge patients once they have attained the fullest independence in activity of daily living and able to carry out the major self-care needs.
Our intensive and comprehensive physiotherapy and rehabilitation center provides a conducive environment for the attainment for:
- Restoring strength.
- Improving physical and cognitive function.
- Promoting independence in activity of daily living.
- Establishing awareness on independence despite impairment.
- We break down barrier to physical function.
- We host physiotherapy guest patients.
- We provide an enabling environment for treatment.